SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH
Thank you for your interest in the SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH organized by, 25 Cataract St, Rochester, NY 14605.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Thanks and Good Luck To All Who Entered the SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!
There are 32 registered entries and 138 registered participants, judges, and stewards.
As of 7:01 PM, there are 0 received and processed entries (this number will update as entries are picked up from drop-off locations and organized for judging).
- DON'T PANIC!
- You can use your login credentials from last year! You may log in with infinite magesty and calm.
- This year's competition imposes a 6 entries per participant limit. Everybody has their moment of great opportunity in life. If you happen to miss the one you care about, then everything else becomes eerily easy.
- All entries must have BJCP category and sub-category information entered. Entries will be judged in the category entered. Any entered in the incorrect categories will not be reassigned. It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
- It is the at the discretion of the judges, upon consultation with the Head Judge or Competition Organizer, to disqualify any entry that is deemed to be unsafe for complete analysis due to perceived infection or contamination. Judge sheets will be noted and returned. No refunds will be provided. Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
- The competition organizers intend to post competition results within 72 hours of the completion of the competition on the Web at https://www.unyha.com/comp Score sheets will be emailed to entrants and judge point information sent to the BJCP within two weeks of the competition. "Life, the Universe, and Everything. There is an answer. But, I'll have to think about it."Fook glanced impatiently at his watch.“How long?” he said. “Seven and a half million years,” said Deep Thought.
- All entries become the property of the Upstate New York Homebrewers Association. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry for failure to comply with these rules. Disqualified entries may be evaluated but will not be eligible for awards or prizes. No entries or fees will be returned. The decision of the judges is final. Obviously somebody had been appallingly incompetent and he hoped to God it wasn't him.
- All proceeds of the competition will be used to defray competition expenses. 100% of donations solicited from commercial brewers, distributors, good beer bars, and homebrew-related businesses and manufacturers are given out as prizes for winning at the competition, and as gifts to the support team of judges, stewards, and organizers. Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
- Please fill out the online entry forms completely. Be meticulous about noting any special ingredients that must be specified per the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines. Failure to note such ingredients may impact the judges' scoring of your entry. Again, DON'T PANIC.
- All entry fees must be paid in full at or before the time the entry is shipped or dropped off. ...Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.
- Multiple entries per category are permitted. Multiple entries per sub-category are not permitted. Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?
- Currently, the online entry software is being used to collect your entry information, collect your payment, and print the entry forms and bottle tags for your entries. The information you have entered and saved by the entry deadline is the information we will use to judge your entries. Changes made after the entry deadline may not be applied to your entries for judging. Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Judging Session Locations and Dates
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Rich DeTommaso — Competition Coordinator